Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers.
You can have Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of beef.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of acid (lime, lemon juice or vinegar).
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1-2 inch of piece of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of hot sauce or hot peppers.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garam masala or curry powder.
Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers step by step
- Mix everything except the beef in a blender.
- Slice your beef so it is about the same height as width. Mine are about 1/2 a side..
- Mix beef and marinade. I let mine marinate over night typically. So this is usually make a day ahead thing for me..
- About 1 hour before cooking, soak your bamboo skewers so they don't burn, if using..
- Place beef skewers so they will cook evenly. Leave space between pieces. I'm folding these in half because of their length.
- Grill on a medium high heat turning as each side is done. For my pieces here, about 3 minutes a side.
- Serve hot.