Chili Lime Steak Fajitas.
You can have Chili Lime Steak Fajitas using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Steak Fajitas
- It’s 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1.75 of lbs. Flank Steak, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of green peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- You need of Marinade:.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 1/3 C. of Freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of Red Chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need of Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce:.
- You need 2 C. of Greek yogurt.
- You need of Zest of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Sugar.
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half of the marinade into a bowl and add steak. Marinade for 30 minutes or overnight. Remove 30 minutes prior to cooking if refrigerated overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for use later..
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak until cooked through. Stirring occasionally. Set aside and let rest..
- Wipe pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. Olive oil. Saute peppers and onion until almost tender. Add in reserved marinade and salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and continue cooking until soft and translucent. Add back in the sliced steak..
- For the Cilantro Lime Sauce combine all ingredients in a small. Owl and stir to combine. Or mix in a blender until all ingredients are incorporated..
- In a medium dry skillet over medium-high heat char tortillas on each side for 1-2 minutes..
- Assemble fajitas. Spoon steak and veggie mixture into charred tortillas. Top with cilantro lime sauce and sprinkle with cilantro..