Black Bean & Corn Salsa.
You can cook Black Bean & Corn Salsa using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- It’s 2 (15 oz) of Cans of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of Can of Sweet Whole Corn.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 of Large Tomatoes Seeded & Diced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Onion Chopped.
- It’s 2 of Whole Jalapeños Seeded & Minced.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Large Avocado Diced.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Goat Cheese or Greek Yogurt.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa step by step
- Brown ground beef until cooked through. Drain and set aside..
- Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, red onion, jalapeños, lime juice, and cilantro on stovetop and cook on medium heat until the beans break down to desired consistency. Add red wine vinegar and season with spices to taste..
- Mix ground beef and bean/corn mixture and add the avocado and goat cheese or Greek yogurt once chilled..