Chipotle Turkey burgers.
You can have Chipotle Turkey burgers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Turkey burgers
- It’s of Patty ingredients.
- You need 1 1/4 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of Chipotle Lime Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Zest and juice of one lime.
- Prepare of Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado.
- You need of Buns and sliced cheese of your choice, I like pepper jack.
Chipotle Turkey burgers instructions
- Start by tossing Panko in the stock and olive oil. It won't be wet, but trust me it makes for a juicy burger..
- Combine patty ingredients and for into patties, chill for 15 minutes.
- For sauce, finely chop one chipotle pepper, stir into to sour cream or yogurt with 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce, cilantro, lime juice and zest. *adjust amounts to your heat and tangy preferences.
- Heat olive oil to in a large skillet, cooked patties 5-8 minutes a side until cooked through..