Fish tacos with mango salsa and yoghurt-lime sauce. Combine the fresh lime juice with the vegetable oil and soy sauce in a rectangular baking dish (not metal). The yogurt topping with mango salsa really made this a fully flavorfull dish. The Lime Crema really makes the recipe!
These fresh and flavorful baked fish tacos with mango salsa are made with broiled tilapia and topped with a sweet and spicy mango salsa. Serve with warmed corn tortillas and fresh lime wedges and taco night is in the books. Seared Scallops with Lemon Cream Sauce. You can have Fish tacos with mango salsa and yoghurt-lime sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish tacos with mango salsa and yoghurt-lime sauce
- It’s 2 of white fish Fillets of flaky (I used sole).
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Mango , diced into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber , diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion Small , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno , finely chopped.
- Prepare 5 Sprigs of Cilantro , roughly chopped.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt Pepper and.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of yoghurt Plain.
- It’s 1 of chopped garlic Finely.
- It’s 1/2 of Jalapeno , chopped.
- It’s marinade of fish of Leftover.
- You need 6 of Corn Tortillas.
For the salsa: Combine the salsa ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove fish and divide evenly among the tortillas. Serve with the salsa and fresco cheese.
Fish tacos with mango salsa and yoghurt-lime sauce step by step
- Marinade the fish in the given ingredients and keep aside..
- Add all the ingredients for mango salsa in a bowl and stir to combine well. Keep aside..
- Shake the excess marinade off the fish, save the rest of the marinade. Cook on a skillet at medium-high heat for 3-4 mins on each side or until well cooked. Take it off heat, let it cool and then flake it..
- Yoghut-lime sauce:.
- To the remaining fish marinade, add yoghurt, jalapeno and garlic and stir well. Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve:.
- Heat corn tortillas. Put some flaked fish in the center. Top with mango salsa and finish with some yoghurt-lime sauce..
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Meanwhile, stir the yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, and mayonnaise together in a medium bowl. Warm the tortillas in the microwave according to the package directions. Divide the fish and cabbage evenly among the tortillas. Seriously, the BEST fish tacos recipe!