Sweet Potato Traybake.
You can cook Sweet Potato Traybake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Traybake
- Prepare of Roasted Vegetables.
- Prepare of spices (red pepper flakes, cumin, smoked paprika, thyme, salt).
- It’s 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of lime (for juice).
- Prepare 1 of big sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s 2 of red tomatoes (medium size).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 2 tbsps of fresh coriander.
- It’s of For serving.
- You need of tortillas.
- It’s of guacamole (optional).
- You need of sour cream or yoghurt (optional).
Sweet Potato Traybake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C..
- Cut the vegetables (sweet potato, bell pepper and half an onion) into bite-sized chunks. In a large bowl, combine the spices, a pinch of salt, 2 tbsps olive oil and juice squeezed out of 1/2 lime. Add the vegetables into the bowl and toss well to coat them with the spice mixture..
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Spread the vegetables across the tray. Bake for about 25 minutes. The vegetables should be soft when pierced with a fork..
- In the meantime prepare the salsa. Chop the tomatoes, the other half of the red onion, jalapeño (seeds removed) and fresh coriander. Add a pinch of salt and mix well..
- Serve the roasted vegetables with warmed tortilla wraps, salsa and optionally also with guacamole and/or yoghurt..