Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need.
Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. You can have Chicken fajitas using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of large red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s of Tomato salsa.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes 🍅.
- It’s handful of coriander.
- Prepare of Red chilli (optional) 🌶.
- It’s of Juice of half a lime.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need of Juice of half a lime.
- You need of Wraps.
- Prepare 8 of Fajita wraps.
- You need of Greek style Natural yoghurt.
- It’s 2 Handfuls of cheddar cheese or similar favourite.
Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Slicing will save you cook time.
Chicken fajitas step by step
- Slice the chicken into strips. Slice red pepper and onion. Put together in a bowl with cumin, paprika, juice of half a lime, drizzle of olive oil. Mix. Season with salt and black pepper. Put to one side to marinate for 10 mins.
- Next, start on the tomato salsa. Chop the tomatoes, chop a small handful of coriander and mix with juice of half a lime. You can add some zing with chopped red chilli..
- Put the chicken, pepper and onion in a hot pan and cook for 7-9 minutes. Keep turning – you’re looking for a nice golden colour..
- For the guacamole mix 3 or chopped tomatoes with another handful of the coriander and the flesh of one avocado. Squeeze other half of the lime and mix..
- Time to assemble! I like to heat the wrap. First, spread some yoghurt, then a couple of spoonfuls of the chicken, pepper and onion. Add salsa and guacamole and fold the wrap!.
- Enjoy 😊.
When it comes to skillet fajitas, you want to cook everything hot and. These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed in homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Serve with your favorite toppings like sour. An easy chicken fajita recipe that shows you how to make your own fajita seasoning using a blend With homemade guacamole & salsa. "This quick fajita recipe is a feast of flavours and colours – get. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – SHEET PAN DINNER!