Black Bean & Corn Salsa.
You can have Black Bean & Corn Salsa using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of Cans of Black Beans.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Can of Sweet Whole Corn.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 of Large Tomatoes Seeded & Diced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Jalapeños Seeded & Minced.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Large Avocado Diced.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Goat Cheese or Greek Yogurt.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa instructions
- Brown ground beef until cooked through. Drain and set aside..
- Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, red onion, jalapeños, lime juice, and cilantro on stovetop and cook on medium heat until the beans break down to desired consistency. Add red wine vinegar and season with spices to taste..
- Mix ground beef and bean/corn mixture and add the avocado and goat cheese or Greek yogurt once chilled..