Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito. Since sweet potatoes and black beans play so well together, I reunited them for the burrito filling, along with pops of juicy corn and cubes of tofu that soak up all that spiced up chili powder flavor like it's their job. In medium bowl, combine beans, corn, salsa, tofu, salt and hot pepper sauce; toss to mix. Home » Recipes » Tofu » Tofu with Black Bean Sauce.
Transfer tofu out and leave the oil in. I believe this one is on the list. Adding dried chili is a brilliant idea. You can cook Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito
- You need 1 can of (about 15 ounces) black beans,rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper,celery and onion.
- You need 8 ounces of firm tofu,crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild prepared salsa.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground chipotle pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 8 (6 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional toppings;sliced avocado,sour cream,lettuce and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
Categories: Healthy Burrito Tofu Recipes Beans and Legumes. Our easy black bean burrito recipe is an easy Mexican burrito recipe with beans. A colourful, vegan burrito recipe, rammed with tomatoes, black beans, sweetcorn, lime, coriander, avocado and red chilli. Black Bean & Quinoa Burritos are easy vegan freezer burritos filled with protein rich quinoa and black beans with lots of colorful veggies! zucchini – can sub with yellow squash. black beans. corn – canned or fresh off the cob. cilantro. spices – includes cumin, chili powder, chipotle powder, garlic.
Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito instructions
- Combine beans,tomatoes,tofu,salsa,broth,corn,chili powder,cumin,chipotle pepper and oregano in crock-pot slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover..
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours..
- Top each tortilla with about 11/4 cups bean mixture. Fold short ends of each tortilla over part of filling then roll up jelly-roll style..
- Serve with desired toppings..
- Stir rice into bean mixture. Cover; cook on high 15 minutes..
Tasty burritos are filled with black beans and rice and can be garnished with your favorite toppings An easy and expandable burrito base. Add bacon, avocado, pico de gallo, or whatever you wish. Great recipe followed the spices closely added some chipotle chili powder the cloves were nice had. Black Bean Burrito. with Quick Cabbage Slaw & Lime Crema. Mexican Dinner Beans/Legumes Leafy Greens Tofu High-Protein Nut-Free Seasonal Menu Party Foods Quick and Easy Winter Recipes.