Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes). Black bean may refer to: Black adzuki bean, a variety of adzuki bean in Korean cuisine. Black bean sauce, fermented black soybeans in Chinese cuisine. Black gram (vigna mungo), a variety of gram (lentil) in South Asian cuisine.
If you need a new and improved way to use it up, try these black bean soups, bowls, dips, and bakes. Nutritional benefits of black beans include relief from digestive issues, reduced risk of birth defects, cancer and heart ailments. They also regulate blood sugar levels. You can cook Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes)
- Prepare of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of Corn drained.
- Prepare of Browned hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Bake potatoes.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Salsa,sour cream,tomatoes,hot sauces jalapeño peppers, lettuce, avocado, any taco toppings.
They have a satiny black skin and a white center. Among other benefits, black beans may help strengthen bones. Black beans contain quercetin and saponins which can protect the heart. Also called black turtle beans, black bean recipes are a staple of Latin American and Mexican cooking.
Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes) step by step
- Bake some potatoes (side aside).
- Brown hamburger meat, drain any grease, add tacos seasoning, following directions on packet..
- Add in black beans, and corn to taco meat.(set aside some meat for them picky eater who don’t like corn or black beans).
- Open up potatoes done the middle, add some butter, and cheese, then taco meat, more cheese, bake in oven until cheese melts, add other toppings..
- Picky eaters – same thing, open potatoes down the middle, add butter cheese, taco meat, more cheese, bake until cheese melts, add any other taco toppings..
High in protein, but rich and creamy, they're great for chillis, as a filling for wraps or blended. Looking for the best Black Bean recipes? Add black bean to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Black beans and totally loaded with nutritious protein, fiber, folate, and potassium. They can lower your risk of chronic disease, improve cholesterol and blood pressure levels.