You can have Basic Tostadas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Tostadas
- You need 12 of Corn tostadas.
- It’s 2 cup of Refried beans, warmed up.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely sliced iceberg or romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Ripe avocado; pitted, peeled, and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresco cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mexican cream.
- You need 1 cup of Your choice of salsa.
Basic Tostadas instructions
- Place the tostadas on a large platter and all of the toppings and garnishes in separate bowls..
- For a complete basic tostada: Layer a couple tablespoons of refried beans on the tostada. Spread a couple tablespoons of shredded chicken, lettuce, and one or two slices each of avocado and tomato. Top it all with a tablespoon or so of crumbled cheese and cream. Drizzle some green salsa, if you wish, to your liking..