Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer. Place a pineapple piece next to a chicken piece on the skewers. I made mini kabobs for them by chopping the ingredients into smaller pieces and re-skewering them on tinier bamboo skewers. If you don't have smaller skewers you could just break a larger bamboo skewer in half for the kiddos.
Growing up in our household they were simply called chips and cheese. My mom would throw a big plate full of chips covered with shredded cheese. The most common mini corn cobs material is plastic. You can have Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer
- You need of Nachos.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- You need 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare of Fillet chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare As needed of bread crumbs.
- You need As needed of frying oil.
- Prepare of Mini corn cobs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- You need of Grapes.
- Prepare of Mint.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
In this video, April makes a recipe for BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Pepper Skewers. This is a fantastic recipe for summer grilling! Sheet Pan Nachos – Loaded nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! Simply layer your toppings, bake onto a sheet pan and serve.
Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer instructions
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil. It's hard to resist a platter of crunchy, gooey nachos, especially this jalapeño-studded version loaded with cheese. I like to crumb my own chicken at home but found it difficult to get just a basic, no fancy ingredient crumbed chicken recipe, now I have one I am sharing it with you.