You can have Taco Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Spaghetti
- You need 1 pack of spaghetti of.
- Prepare of beef // Ground chickenturkey – I went with :).
- You need 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsps of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn frozen.
- It’s 1 cup of black olives sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of lettuce Chopped.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
- It’s Wedges of Tomato.
- Prepare of Avocado slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 200 C of Preheat oven to.
- It’s package of Cook the spahgetti according to instructions . Drain and set aside.
Taco Spaghetti step by step
- Saute the onions in some heated oil in a pan. Add the mince and cook till the meat is brown. Drain the fat, add the water and the taco seasoning.
- After a couple of minutes, toss the cooked pasta, corn, olives, half of the shredded cheddar and the salsa. Give it a quick toss and cook on medium heat till most of the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to a baking dish, cover with some foil and stick it in the oven for another 20minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
- I served this with some lettuce, tomato, avocados, tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream.