Sticky Rice Mango.
You can cook Sticky Rice Mango using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Rice Mango
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet rice.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of large mango cut and peeled.
Sticky Rice Mango instructions
- Soak sticky rice in water for one hour up to overnight. Steam rice until it is all the way cooked.
- *I personally have a bamboo basket that I cook my sticky rice in which you can see photos of how to cook that on my ‘Larb with sticky rice’ recipe.
- Bring coconut milk to a boil and mix in sugar.
- Combine rice and milk mixture. Mix well, serve mango over the top..