Glutinous Rice Balls (Ronde).
You can have Glutinous Rice Balls (Ronde) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glutinous Rice Balls (Ronde)
- You need of Gloutinous balls:.
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 30 g of unsalted peanut (roasted).
- It’s of Salt & sugar.
- You need of Soup:.
- You need of Unpealed ginger and red ginger (grilled).
- Prepare of Rock sugar.
- It’s of Water.
Glutinous Rice Balls (Ronde) instructions
- Roast unsalted peanut and when it cools, sprinkles some salt..
- Grill the unpealed ginger and red ginger. Then smash until it crack. Bring them to boil. Put some rock sugar in the soup..
- (While waiting for the soup to be boiled) Mix flour and rice flour and a pinch of salt with water until it's dull. If you'd like to get pink balls, drop 1 or 2 red food coloring in the dough..
- Make a ball with any size you want (to avoid stickiness, don't forget to always sprinkle your hands with flours)..
- Grind the salted roasted peanut, mix with sugars and taste as preference. (I made small of peanut balls before they were put inside the glutinous balls)..
- Put the peanut balls into the glutinous rice balls. Then, bring them to boil (floating)..
- Pour the ginger soup into the the balls..