Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.. Hey fam, on tonight's meal we're eating breaded salmon fish sticks with roasted broccoli, carrots and onions. Hope you all enjoy this video. Steamed Salmon With Rice – Jamaican Steamed Salmon Fish
Season salmon with salt and pepper, and place in center of baking tray. It's super versatile and makes a great partner for salads, veggies and pasta. Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. You can cook Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 3 piece of salmon, fresh.
- It’s 300 grams of rice, sticky.
- Prepare 1 of water, luke warm.
- You need 1 box of coriander.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cover if you prefer your salmon to be tender, or leave uncovered if you want the flesh to roast slightly. No sticky messy pans to scrub after dinner, woohoo! Now just add the Salmon fillets to the middle of the sheet pan and spread the Broccoli florets all around the The Salmon stays so tender and flaky. The Broccoli gets roasted perfectly with a bit of crispiness.
Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°F.
- Put the rice into a strainer and wash the rice in water for several minutes. Put into a rice steamer with 3 cups of water and leave to cook for about 1 hour..
- Place the salmon into a large baking tray and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over it the salmon pieces and leave in the refrigerator..
- Take the heads fl off from the bush of broccoli and place into another baking tray..
- Put both the broccoli and the salmon into the heated oven and leave for about 20-30 minutes depending on how you like the salmon to be cooked.
- Take the rice out of the steamer after 1 hour and serve onto 3 plates with the bro collision and the salmon..
- Put the coriander over the salmon pieces and serve on the table with the teriyaki sauce for the rice a d enjoy!.
Greek Lemon Rice and Chicken Soup. These salmon fillet recipes are full of flavour, not too expensive and an easy way to give your family meals Baked salmon with pancetta and lentils. Make these honey mustard seared salmon fillets, flavoured with wine and crème fraîche, and serve with rice, watercress and roasted baby tomatoes. The combination of salmon, broccoli, and red potatoes makes for a wonderful meal. But how to cook them all on one pan without any one component Since the potatoes required the most time in the oven and the salmon required the least, we started by roasting the potatoes and broccoli together.