Carioca – Glutinous Rice Sugar Coated.
You can cook Carioca – Glutinous Rice Sugar Coated using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carioca – Glutinous Rice Sugar Coated
- It’s 1 packages of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of golden brown sugar.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 4 cup of cooking oil for deep frying.
Carioca – Glutinous Rice Sugar Coated instructions
- In mixing bowl,sift glutinous rice flour,baking powder,salt. Then, put enough water to create a dough,leave for 10 minutes..
- Form a ball and press with your close fist.Put in a tray with space between each other.Do it until done..
- In frying pan, heat oil until hot then,slowly drop close fist dough 1 at a time.Deep fry till golden brown.Remove and set aside..
- Next,put in golden brown sugar, mix constantly until melt like chocolate syrup.Put in fried glutinous rice, mix until evenly coated.Serve..