Mexican ground beef soup. Slow Cooker Taco Soup With Ground BeefThe Spruce. Looking for Mexican beef soup recipes? This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Mexican flavours!
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this. Mix together with the cream of chicken soup, tomatoes with chilis, onion Cook raw rice according to your favorite method. I'm sure many people have a pound of ground beef in their freezer for those last minute meals in a hurry. You can cook Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cans of mix beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 jar of salsa.
- You need 1 liter of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- You need 1 of cubed zucchini.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Grated Gouda cheese.
Other ideas for ground beef is making Mexican meatballs, like Chipotle Meatballs, Mint Meatballs, and Mexican Meatball soup. Add corn and some of the meat to each bowl. Garnish with lemon wedges, cilantro, and Serrano salsa for some added Besides menudo, the one soup I identify most with in my Mom's kitchen is caldo de res. This was a typical dish prepared for Sunday night dinner.
Mexican ground beef soup instructions
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
This Mexican Vegetable Beef Soup recipe is full of tender steak, potatoes and veggies, and made with the most comforting tomato-chile broth. And as always, nearly any lean cut of steak will work great here, or you could use ground beef if you prefer. View top rated Mexican soup with ground beef recipes with ratings and reviews. Soup with Stew Beef, main ingredient: Beef, teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. We love ground beef and we just can't lie.