Kinako Muah Chee.
You can cook Kinako Muah Chee using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kinako Muah Chee
- It’s 100 grams of Glutinous Rice Powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 50 grams of Kinako (Roasted soy bean powder).
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
Kinako Muah Chee step by step
- Put the Glutinous Rice Powder and Water and the Cooking oil in a pot and mix it into smooth batter..
- Pour in the batter and allow it to cook over medium-low heat. Turn and fry until the batter turns opaque and is cooked through..
- Mix the Kinako and sugar. Put it into a tray. Place the Glutinous Rice Paste into the tray..
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the cooked glutinous rice paste into bite-sized pieces..
- Kinako (Roasted soy bean Powder) about $2.0 @Dondon Donki.