7 Can Enchilada Soup.
You can cook 7 Can Enchilada Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7 Can Enchilada Soup
- Prepare of Enchilada soup:.
- You need 2 (13 oz.) of cans chicken chunks, shredded.
- Prepare 1 (15.25 oz.) of can corn.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz.) of can enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz.) of can of green chilies.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of Tortilla strips:.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
7 Can Enchilada Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients for enchilada soup in large pot and place on stove on med-high heat until boiling. Turn down to low cover and simmer 20-30 min. stirring occasionally..
- In medium skillet add oil and heat over medium heat until simmering. Meanwhile cut tortillas into thin strips. Fry tortilla strips in oil until lightly browned and crispy. Work in batches being careful not to crowd the pan..
- Garnish with green onion and Monterey Jack/Cheddar cheese. (optional) Enjoy!.