Chicken Arroz Caldo.
You can cook Chicken Arroz Caldo using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Arroz Caldo
- You need 5 of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, hard boiled.
- You need Slices of Lemon.
- It’s Half of an onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onion, sliced.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of glutinous rice (sushi grade).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
Chicken Arroz Caldo step by step
- Chop up the veggies..
- Throw them in the IP using the Sauté function on Med heat w 1 tbsp oil. I used 1 tbsp of garlic and reserved the rest for later. Constantly stir until translucent..
- Add in the chicken. I used 3 wings and 2 drumsticks. More bones = more flavor!.
- My grandma used to slice the chicken pieces so they could absorb more flavor. I feel that it makes it easier to pick the chicken off when it’s done..
- Add the rice and about a serving-spoon size of fish sauce. You can add more fish sauce later. Cook for 2 mins..
- Fillerup with some chicken stock!.
- Cover & cook for 15 mins in the IP. If using the stovetop, cook for 45mins, stirring constantly..
- Meanwhile, fry up that leftover garlic I was talking about. Trust me on this one. It’s crucial..
- Garnish with green onion, freshly ground black pepper, sliced boiled egg, and that amazing fried garlic. Squeeze some lemon and enjoy!.
- And get well soon :).