You can cook Preserved Mushroom using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Preserved Mushroom
- It’s 1 kg of Phoenix Mushroom/Indian Oyster/ Oyster Mushroom.
- Prepare 50 g of Steamed Sticky Rice (rinse).
- It’s 50 g of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s of Packaging : plastic bag and rubber band.
Preserved Mushroom instructions
- Wash mushroom and slice..
- Steam about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool. Squeeze until mushroom is dry..
- Put mushroom in bowl, add garlic, sticky rice, palm sugar, and salt. Combine well by hand..
- Cut plastic bag corner in triangle about 3 inches. Put mixture 1 tbsp in it and tie with rubber band (as picture)..
- Keep in room temperature about 2-3 days. After that keep in fridge. Taste is sour and little salty, flavor of garlic. Be snack individually or match for cool drink or fried rice with it or Omelet with it..