Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard.
You can cook Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard
- It’s 500 g of Frog Legs.
- Prepare 2 pack of Salted Mustard Green, Chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized Ginger, matchstick strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red Glutinous Rice Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard instructions
- Add the cooking oil into Saute pan wait until heat..
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute, then add the Salted Mustard Green (chopped) – cook for 10 mins, put a bit of water.
- And add the frog legs, add the rest of ingredients.. cook for another 10 mins.
- Sauteed Frog legs ready to serve :).