Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chile power.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!