Biko. Biko is a Filipino rice cake made from sticky rice (locally known as malagkit), coconut milk, and brown sugar. Like other rice cakes, this is referred to as kakanin (derived from the word "kanin" which means. Biko Group aims to introduce an alternative F&B spots to drink, dine and be merry in Jakarta.
Designed by Corrine Anestopoulos, each piece is conceptualized and hand-crafted in Toronto, with love. Dear BIKO community, You might have followed BIKO to get a glimpse into the world of a jewellery brand, to be inspired by something pretty, to take a visual. Biko is a 'modern nostalgic' jewelry brand. You can cook Biko using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biko
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of glutinous rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coco milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of lemon grind.
- You need 1/2 cup of coco milk for latik.
Each piece is hand-crafted in Toronto, with love, by designer Corrine Anestopoulos. Biko is a 'modern nostalgic' jewelry brand. Stephen Biko was a founder of the Black Consciousness Movement in South Africa. Biography of Stephen Bantu (Steve) Biko, Anti-Apartheid Activist.
- Soaked rice for few hours. Cook rice with 2 cups of water for about 15 – 20 minutes..
- In separate caserole, let 1/2 cup coco milk to boil to make latik..
- Combine rice, cocomilk, sugar, lemon grind. Cook until rice is fully cooked..
- Place in prepared tray. Let it cool. Put aome latik on top and serve..
Steve Biko was an anti-apartheid activist and the co-founder of the South African Students' Organization, subsequently spearheading the nation's Black Consciousness Movement. The BIKO line of bending rolls is the choice for hundreds of manufacturers producing Boilers, Wind Towers, Heating and Ventilation Equipment. Steve Biko, founder of the Black Consciousness Movement in South Africa. His death from injuries suffered while in police custody made him an international martyr for South African Black nationalism. Script error: No such module "Unsubst".