Sesame Balls (Onde-Onde).
You can cook Sesame Balls (Onde-Onde) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Balls (Onde-Onde)
- It’s of Dough:.
- You need 500 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 100 gr of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 450 ml of warm water.
- You need 1 pack of sesame seeds.
- It’s as needed of cooking oil.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need 250 gr of peeled mung beans soak in the water more less 1 hour.
- It’s 100 gr of sugar.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Sesame Balls (Onde-Onde) step by step
- Firstly I have to make filling. Drain water from mung beans after being soak more less 1 hr or more. Steam until soft..
- Mashed mung beans use a chopper..
- Pour into a pot togather with all ingredients. Cook and stir frequently until dry..
- So we can make mung bean balls. Keep aside.
- For dough, put all the ingredients into a big bowl. Stir it using hand, until we can use it wrap the filling. Its not supposed so hard dough..
- Get a dough and flatten it. Then put filling inside. Roll it use hands until perfectly round. Keep aside.
- After all done, dip a ball into the water, then sprinkle with sasame seeds. Roll it up again use the hands. Keep aside.
- Ready for deep frying.
- Deep fry with medium heat, so the surface look Arround perfect. Dont put so much balls into fryer. Fry until golden brown..
- On the platter ready for breakfast, or whenever you want 😃.