Japanese style tofu steak. Mix the ☆s to make the Japanese-style sauce. How to make Japanese-style Tofu Hamburg Steak. This time, I am going to make Japanese-style Tofu Hamburg Steak.
Yum already had tofu once today (Hunan style) and will have some more for dinner I think, its great for vegetarian people. Yours looks very nice, be careful or I will send my ninja to steal it. It looks delicious, but you have to replace tofu with real meat, because I don't like it. You can cook Japanese style tofu steak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese style tofu steak
- Prepare 210 g of okinawan-style tofu.
- Prepare of Appropriate amount of potato starch.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 70 g of shimeji-mushroom.
- It’s of Appropriate amont of scallion(edge cut).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆mirin(sweet rice wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆rice wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆grated garlic.
I'm Pat Tokuyama, a Japanese tofu cookbook author, who travels for music, food, and adventure. If you like Japanese food and it's your first time here, consider joining the new plant based Here is the live replay of me making Japanese style steak with shio koji. (the bonus recipe is shio koji asparagus!) · This protein-packed Japanese Tofu Steak is healthy, and quick! Vegan Japanese Tofu Burger Patty 🍔 – a healthy and delicious Japanese recipe for you.｜ASMR. Japanese style burger patties is a common household dish in Japan and it's not difficult to make. 👌 This burger patty uses firm tofu.
Japanese style tofu steak step by step
- Mix the ☆s to make the Japanese-style sauce..
- Wrap your tofu with paper towels and put it on a bakeware. Then put it in a microwave(600W) for 2 to 3 minutes..
- While your tofu is in a microwave, cut your onion and shimeji-mushroom..
- Heat some oil and put them in a frying pan on medium heat. When they start to turn golden brown, remove them..
- Slice your tofu into 3 slices and cover them with potato starch. Then put them in a frying pan..
- After flipping your tofu, add your onion and shimeji-mushroom. Then mix with your sauce well..
- Transfer your tofu steak on a plate and finish it with scallion on top!.
Agedashi tofu, lightly battered fried tofu topped with roasted seaweed on a bed of light kombu dashi broth, is a popular side dish in Japanese cuisine. These Teriyaki Glazed Tofu Steaks by Maya Sozer are pan seared and then glazed with a sweet and zesty homemade teriyaki sauce. Here is how to make Tofu Steak with Mushroom Sauce. It can be made quickly and easily using Tofu. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce.