Bry's Daifuku (Japanese recipe: Azuki Filled Sweet Mochi) Vegan.
You can have Bry's Daifuku (Japanese recipe: Azuki Filled Sweet Mochi) Vegan using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bry's Daifuku (Japanese recipe: Azuki Filled Sweet Mochi) Vegan
- You need of Mochi.
- Prepare 2 cup of Glutinous rice flower.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of brown organic sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Azuki beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cane honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Various.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
Bry's Daifuku (Japanese recipe: Azuki Filled Sweet Mochi) Vegan instructions
- For the filling cook the beans with the water till tender. Use a mixer to make a paste. Put back in pot and add the rest of the ingredients. Cook until its a firm paste. Divide in 16 parts end cover..
- Mix dry ingredients for the mochi paste and add water. (Add a bit of food coloring if you want) Then steam until is cooked. The color changes from withe to super light brown..
- Pound the mochi 100 times in the bowl. Add the starch to a surface and put al the mochi there. Cut in 16 parts and cover with film..
- Put starch in your hands. Be aware that this is super sticky, that's why you need to put starch in your hands. Fill the mochi with the azuki paste..