Spicy rice balls. Photo: Leigh Beisch; Styling: Dan Becker. Roll into balls, then roll balls in rice. Put balls in parchment-lined steamers (see â€œHow to Steam Dim Sum,â€� below).
They can be had as a evening snack with. I have been making these delicious rice balls for many events. They are easy to make, very economical AND they are so delicious. You can cook Spicy rice balls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy rice balls
- You need 1/2 cup of sticky rice.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 5 of green onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of ginger 1 inch peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 of bird pepper finely chopped.
These spicy rice balls are packed with flavour and surprisingly easy to make. Dip in oyster sauce mayonnaise for a tasty snack. Japanese rice balls, also known as onigiri or omusubi, are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento). They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by hand, and they're fun to make and eat.
Spicy rice balls instructions
- In a medium bowl soak the 2 cups of rice for two hours.
- In a bowl mix all the remaining ingredients together and set in refrigerator and cover allow to chill make 32 small balls out of pork mixture.
- Roll the balls in the rice and steam till pork is done about 10 minutes serve immediately..
Season with salt and pepper, form into. Combine tomato soup, water and hot sauce and pour over meatballs. Spicy Rice Balls-Kozhukatta adds a spicy zest to your meal. The appealing spicy texture and flavor of the You can adjust the spiciness of the dish as per individual requirement. Spicy Ammini Kozhukkattai (Spicy Rice Balls).