Tutong. Tutong District (Malay: Daerah Tutong) or simply Tutong is one of the four districts of Brunei. The district borders the South China Sea to the north, the Bruneian district of Brunei-Muara and the Malaysian state of Sarawak to the east and the Bruneian district of Belait to the. Exploring Hidden Gems in Tutong – Brunei.
Tutong is the only town in Tutong District. It serves as the principal administrative and economic centre of the district. The bus from Miri to Bandar Seri Begawan will stop in Tutong if you ask them to. You can cook Tutong using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tutong
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of glutinous rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 pc of pandan leaf.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted mung beans (crushed).
- You need 2 cups of or 1 can coconut milk.
- You need 5 cups of water.
Earth : Asia : Southeast Asia : Brunei : Tutong. Tutong is a district of Brunei. Travel guide resource for your visit to Tutong. Discover the best of Tutong so you can plan your trip right.
- Toast mung beans over medium-high heat.
- Combine water and coconut milk. Simmer for 2 minutes.Add pandan leaf, tiasted beans and glutinous rice.Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly..
- When the rice is almost cook add brown sugar and salt. Cook until thick..
- Cool complete..
Tutong is the town of the Bruneian district of Tutong. Find tutong stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Official Page TUTONG DESTINATION TOURISM PROMOTION AND. Photos of Tutong – Featured Images.