Toasted Mung Bean with Coconut Milk.
You can have Toasted Mung Bean with Coconut Milk using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toasted Mung Bean with Coconut Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mung bean.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sticky rice (soaked at least 4 hrs).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
Toasted Mung Bean with Coconut Milk step by step
- Toast mung bean in low fire until brown.
- Pound the toasted mung bean. Set aside..
- Pour soaked rice in a pot along with coconut milk and water. Add the toasted mung bean let it simmer on low fire..
- Cook until the rice is soft and stir to prevent on the rice on sticking on the pot. When the rice is cooked and brown in color, it is now ready to serve. Enjoy!.