Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of good ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of pablano pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of a green pepper.
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of large can of tomatoes.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Avocado.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Broken tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Taco soup step by step
- Brown your beef with the onion and peppers.
- Empty the cans in the crock pot.
- Drain meat peppers and onions and place in crock pot.
- Cook for about two hours.
- Line bowl with broken chips. Serve soup. Garnish with cheese avocado and sour cream.
- Enjoy with a cold beer and juice from1 /2 a lime.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!