Teriyaki sauce. This quick-and-easy teriyaki sauce comes together fast to to deliver sweet, tangy flavor that takes your chicken and rice to the next level! Teriyaki sauce isn't difficult to make, and is versatile enough to use as a. If you love the sweet, tangy teriyaki sauce served in Japanese restaurants, you can make your own delicious teriyaki.
This glossy teriyaki sauce is easy to make and perfect to have in your fridge to add to stir fries, marinades or even as a dipping sauce with Asian crackers. Teriyaki sauce is most often used as a marinade or a glaze for meats and fish. It's best known for its combination with grilled chicken, but it also works in the oven or broiler, in a skillet on the stovetop, in. You can have Teriyaki sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki sauce
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet rice wine.
- You need 3 tbsp of + 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the Teriyaki doesn't actually refer to the sauce, but rather the method of broiling or grilling foods, then.
Teriyaki sauce step by step
- Combine all sauce ingredients and cook on medium high till sugar is disolved.
- To make into glaze combine water with cornstarch and pour into sauce.. cook over medium until thickened.