Ube Mochi Cake.
You can have Ube Mochi Cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ube Mochi Cake
- Prepare 24 oz of Ube Halaya (Purple yam jam).
- It’s 16 oz of Mochiko (Sweet rice flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 150 grams of white suger.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Ube Mochi Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Whisk melted butter and suger in a large bowl..
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract..
- Mix in the Mochiko and baking powder..
- Mix in the milk..
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan..
- Drop purple yam jam by small spoonfuls throughout the batter. (Some will sink.).
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the batter..
- Bake for 40 minuites in the oven. The cake should be golden brown and springs back when lightly touched..
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature and cut into squares..