Honey Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Honey Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet rice wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of corn startch.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 of 12oz bag fresh broccoli.
- You need 1 bag of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of 12oz. bag vegtable stir fry.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skineless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2 of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Honey Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- add all sauce ingredients to a small pot excluding ( cornstarch & tbs water) bring to a simmer. taste for seasonings set aside.
- in a large wok or skillet heat oil & add in diced onion on cook on med high heat about 2minutes. add in chicken salt, & pepper cook about 6minutes remove from pan & set aside. now add in veggies cook down about 7-8 minutes just till tender, add chicken back in and add sauce. cook another 5 minutes or so. make your corn starch slurry with water stir well add to mix stir cook till thickened about 2 minutes. enjoy!.