Thai mango sticky rice. For Thai mango sticky rice, the sticky rice is steamed, mixed with thick coconut cream and sugar, paired with perfectly ripe yellow sweet mango, served with some extra coconut cream on the top to make it even better, and finally often some crispy yellow mung beans are sprinkled on the very top. This mango sticky rice recipe requires just a few ingredients. Use the ripest mangoes you can find, good-quality coconut milk (avoid "lite" options), and Thai sweet rice.
This wonderful and authentic-tasting Thai dessert is as good, if not better, than any sweet sticky rice with Mango available in Thai restaurants. Authentic recipe for mango sticky rice, a famous and super delicious Thai dessert! Assembly: Serve the rice beside sweet, fresh mango. You can cook Thai mango sticky rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai mango sticky rice
- You need 2,3 cups of (halk cook boiled rice).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s of 3/4 cup sugar to taste.
- You need of 2 tbsp cornflour.
- It’s of 1 tbsp black seeds(kalonji).
- You need of Green leaves/lettuce leaves 🍁 for garnishing.
- It’s of 2 tbsp crush fresh coconut.
Spoon some salted coconut sauce over the rice and sprinkle with the crispy mung beans. Mango sticky rice (Thai: ข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง, RTGS: khaoniao mamuang, pronounced [kʰâ(ː)w.nǐa̯w mā.mûa̯ŋ]; Malay: pulut mangga) is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk, and eaten with a spoon or sometimes the hands. Thai mango sticky rice, made with rice, mango and a delicious coconut sauce. It's sweet, creamy and a scrumptious dessert.
Thai mango sticky rice instructions
- Take a pot add coconut milk simmer it than add 2tbsp of cornflour mix with 1 tbsp of coconut milk mix it well then switch off the flame..
- Now take half dine boiled rice add coconut milk mixture then add 1 tbsp of coconut crush dum for 8 to 10 minutes in low flame until it becomes sticky rice..
- Now take a mango 🥭 wash it and slice in julienne set aside..
- Now take a plate add coconut sticky rice, mango slice then add fresh coconut on the top of rice and also add black seeds kalonji sprinkle it and garnish with some leaves..
- A yummy Thigh mango sticky rice is ready to serve, enjoy it..
This healthy Vegan Thai Mango Sticky Rice recipe is packed with flavor, which means you can enjoy a delicious meal guilt-free. This Sticky, Tropical Dessert is Super Easy. Thai sticky rice with mango hits all the sweet, silky, creamy spots you want in a satisfying dessert. Coconut mango sticky rice is a popular dessert in the Indochina region of Southeast Asia, which includes Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. It's typically served either slightly warm or at room temperature and some places served it with a little cup of coconut sauce to pour over the coconut.