Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup.
You can cook Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup
- You need 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 each of rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of frozen vegetable gumbo mix..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa verde.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 envelope of low sodium taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large soup pot.
- Bring to simmer.
- Let cook for about one hour.
- Serve over crushed tortilla chips.