Mexican Chicken Soup.
You can cook Mexican Chicken Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Soup
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of black beans – drained and rinced.
Mexican Chicken Soup instructions
- cook chicken in a little olive oil in a saucepan..
- cut into cubes, or shred chicken, and return to pan..
- add chopped onions and minced garlic. saute until onions are tender.
- add salsa, beans and chicken stock..
- simmer for a half hor to 45 minutes.