Chicken Taco Soup. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top.
Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 of small whole chicken.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! This flavorful chicken taco soup can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. This is not an April fools joke. I'm really trying to get you to make chicken taco soup today! Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April.