Chicken Taco soup.
You can cook Chicken Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- It’s 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of canned sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
Chicken Taco soup instructions
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker – 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..