Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. All Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there!
The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better. I didn't follow any recipe exact I did sub some ingredients. You can have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Optional toppings:.
- It’s of cilantro.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
For us, it's this Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Every single time I make it, I get a big thumbs-up when my family walks through the door. We get out avocado, jalapenos, cheese, sour cream and fresh cilantro and they go to town. Combine chicken, corn, black beans and seasonings in your slow cooker with chicken broth for an effortless-but-impressive meal.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. You're gonna want to BATHE in this creamy sauce. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable.