Crock pot chicken taco soup. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with I just made this tonight in my Instant Pot.
The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. The next morning, it was so well cooked, I didn't have to take it out and shred it. Take chicken out and shred with two forks. You can have Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of pinto beans.
- You need 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 box of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
Put chicken back in, stir, and eat. Low Fat Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup. Lynn demonstrates how to make Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup. Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring?
Crock pot chicken taco soup step by step
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. Place chicken breasts into the mixture, pressing down until covered by mixture. Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy.