Chicken Chile Verde Soup. This versatile green chicken chili soup recipe can be made ahead as a freezer meal, made just a few hours ahead in a slow-cooker, or even This Mexican-inspired, easy, green chili chicken soup bursts with bright, bold, satisfying flavors and is healthy to boot. What more could a person wish for? Chicken Chile Verde. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Begin by searing the marinaded chicken in some oil. Season both sides with cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper. This chicken verde soup is easy to make and comes together quickly. You can have Chicken Chile Verde Soup using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 3 of x Aidell Green Chile-Habanero Chicken Sausages (diced).
- It’s 1 of x medium White Onion, roasted & diced.
- Prepare 4 cans of Roasted, Diced Green Chiles.
- Prepare 2 cans of White Beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 2 of x Serrano Peppers, roasted & finely chopped.
- Prepare 12 of x Tomatillos, roasted & finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (leaves only), finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Spinach (leaves only), finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chicken Bullion Paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Negra Modelo.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chile Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Tortillas or Tortilla chips.
- It’s of Limes.
It's served with salted yogurt dolloped on top and it's delish! This soup is really a cheater's chicken verde soup. Instead of actual tomatillos we're going to use salsa verde. Serve up a bowl of warm chile verde soup with fresh veggies and shredded chicken.
Chicken Chile Verde Soup instructions
- Saute chicken, until cooked through. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, chile powder.
- Add onion, chile's, beans, chopped mixture of cilantro, spinach, Serrano, Tomatillos. Add beer, water, bullion. Add garlic, oregano, thyme. Add sausage pieces..
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer until chicken is tender and water is cooked down to desired level..
- Serve with tortillas and lime wedges..
If you're not a fan of the chili flakes, you can simply leave them out. Swap out the cilantro for parsley. This soup lasts up to four days in the fridge, which makes it convenient to heat and enjoy throughout the week! Chicken Chili Verde, Two Bean Chicken Chili (Tortilla Soup), Chicken Chili Verde Tacos, etc. This Easy Green Chicken Chili is a healthy and comforting one pot soup made with salsa verde and white beans.