Mexican chicken soup. Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? Try this spunky Mexican inspired masterpiece. Adding the avocado is a must!
Serve the soup hot topped with sliced avocado, a dollop of sour cream, grated Cheddar cheese. This Mexican chicken soup is tender chunks of chicken with vegetables, chiles and potatoes, all in a savory tomato broth. A great way to warm up on a cold day! You can cook Mexican chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken soup
- It’s 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of Chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sweet corn.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of Chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
I love Mexican chicken soup because. Mexican Chicken Soup is a delicious comforting meal made using chicken, vegetables, served with chopped cilantro and onion. Some people also add chopped avocado. This soup is the chicken version of the popular Beef Taco Soup.
Mexican chicken soup step by step
- Heat butter in a pan..
- Add garlic cloves,green chilli and onion and saute until pink..
- Now add carrot,tomato, sweet corn, kashmiri red chilli powder,cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well..
- Cook for two mins and now add chicken stock and cook for ten mins.
- Add oregano and mix well..
- Turn off the flame.
- Once cooled to make a paste and add lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
Quick and easy, hearty and exploding with Taco flavours! Toppings are not optional – they're essential! This Mexican Chicken Soup recipe is an awesome recipe to have year-round! It comes together quickly and is bursting with flavor! Make a family night into a Mexican Night with this easy, light and.