Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa.
You can have Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa
- Prepare 1.25 lb of Tomatillos (husked and washed).
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare 6 of lg cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of lg Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1/4 Cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Kosher Salt.
Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa instructions
- Preheat oven to Broil in high..
- Line a large baking sheet with foil..
- Cut Tomatillo in 1/2 down the center. Cut Roma Tomato, peppers, and garlic in 1/2. Cut onion in 1/4’s..
- Place above ingredients in broiler until all are well charred. (You will need to remove garlic earlier so as not to burn to a crisp. You want them brown in color.).
- When veggies are in the broiler, chop your cilantro and add to food processor along with juice of one lime..
- Once all veggies are appropriately charred, remove and let cool for approx 10 mins. Then chop into chunks before adding to food processor including all juices from baking sheet. Add salt and blend until your desired consistency..
- Place into air tight container and chill for at least an hour to let flavors meld. Trust me, it will be must tastier if you do..