Roasted Tomatillos Salsa.
You can have Roasted Tomatillos Salsa using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatillos Salsa
- You need 1/2 lb of Tomatillos.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of large jalopeno or 2.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 4 oz of can green chiles (chopped).
Roasted Tomatillos Salsa instructions
- In a cast iron skillet medium heat roast the Tomatillos char on both sides, transfer Tomatillos on plate, Add garlic, onions , jalapenos to the pan cook on both sides till char, take out the garlic and onions, jalapenos, can green Chile's ,cool before you add to the food processor, add all ingredients to the food processor. Palse until smooth adding water if the salsa is to thick, use your favorite dish ,.