Roasted Tomatillo Salsa FUSF.
You can have Roasted Tomatillo Salsa FUSF using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatillo Salsa FUSF
- You need 1 dozen of tomatillos, husked and quartered.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of Spanish onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil and kosher salt to coat.
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa FUSF instructions
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Toss tomatillos in large mixing bowl with olive oil and kosher salt. Pour onto half-size baking sheet lined with silpat or parchment.
- Toss tomatoes in large mixing bowl with oil and salt. Pour onto one side of a second half-size baking sheet..
- Toss onions and garlic in mixing bowl with oil and salt, making sure to separate the onions. Pour onto the other half of the second baking sheet..
- Put both baking sheets in oven..
- After 10 minutes, remove the tomatillos and drain off liquid, reserving for later..
- Roast for 20 more minutes, or until brown around the edges..
- Take out of the oven, let cool for 30 minutes..
- Place all vegetables in a food processor. Add honey, salt, and vinegar. Pulse until combined. Add seasoning as needed..
- Serve with fresh tortilla chips or sliced baguette..