You can have Tomatillo Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomatillo Salsa
- Prepare 4 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion (white, yellow or spanish).
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
Tomatillo Salsa instructions
- We're going to roast the onion, jalapeno and tomatillos on 400 for 30 min in the oven. Flip the tomatillos after 15 min. I line my sheet tray with foil and spray a little cooking spray so it doesn't stick..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Add roasted veggies to a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to incorporate. I add just a pinch of sugar to cut through the acid and heat. Leave the sugar out if desired..
- Flavors will come together after being refrigerated for atleast an hour. Add extra salt if desired after its cooled. The flavors are different after they've settled..
- Great with any taco dish, chips, enchiladas, etc..