Homemade Salsa Verde.
You can cook Homemade Salsa Verde using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Salsa Verde
- You need 1.5 lb of Tomatillo.
- Prepare 2 of Serrano Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Shallot.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
Homemade Salsa Verde instructions
- Roast the Serrano, Poblano, and Tomatillo.
- Once roasted, remove the seeds from both peppers as well as the skin from the poblanos..
- Add ALL ingredients to large bowl and pulse using hand blender (such as a robo coupe) or similar tool until desired consistency is reached..
- Enjoy that ish!.