Fried Pork Wontons and Green Salsa.
You can cook Fried Pork Wontons and Green Salsa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Pork Wontons and Green Salsa
- You need 1 packages of Wonton Wrappers.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of scallions, trimmed and chopped, greens and whites.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetned ginger ( find it at sprouts).
- You need 2 of eggs, seperated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Green Salsa.
- You need 6 of medium tomatillos.
- It’s 2 of Serranos.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of cilantro.
Fried Pork Wontons and Green Salsa step by step
- Mix all ingredients (except ingredients for salsa and 1 egg) in a large bowl..
- In a medium sauce pan, fill halfway with water and add the tomatillos and peppers. Bring to a rolling.boil and cook until peppers and chilies are a dull green. Remove ingredients and add the the blender. Add garlic, salt, onion, and cilantro. Blend until smooth..
- Take one wonton wrapper and place one small spoonful of pork mixture in the center. Wet all four sides with egg and place another wonton on top of the pork and press down on all sides..
- Fold all four corners toward the center of the wonton..
- When all Wontons are filled and made, place in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Serve with the green salsa or your choice of sauce. Enjoy!!.